Exploring Nepal With My Cam

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bhojpur District Of Nepal Also Famous For Khukuri

Bhojpur district,is my birth place,a part of Kosi Zone, is one of the seventy-five districts of Nepal, a landlocked country in South Asia.

The district, with Bhojpur as its district headquarters, covers an area of 1,507 km² and has a population 2001 of 203,018. Traditionally, the inhabitants of this area have been the indigenous Rai ethnic group;Newar ethnic group being the main people in the Bhojpur town. Bhojpur forms part of Majh Kirat or Kirant or Middle Kirat. It is one of the richest districts in Nepal in biodiversity.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
    the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

    Have a look at my web page: Pureberry Max Raspberry

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Valuable View.